RE: st: Re: computation of R-squared with a non-linear model

From   marcel spijkerman <[email protected]>
To   stata stata <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: computation of R-squared with a non-linear model
Date   Wed, 20 May 2009 08:51:18 +0000

Maarten,

Although I did not type it here, I specified parameters of course, otherwise there would not be any output. The output does not show any indication of a convergence problem. The model simply has a high R-square (I know that from previous research). But I am looking for something like the R-square of the untransformed model.

Marcel

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx