Re: st: Re: Difficulty with posting and replying

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Difficulty with posting and replying
Date   Sat, 02 May 2009 08:53:15 -0400

Hi Martin,

I was thinking maybe my dilemma involves copying and pasting text (e.g., syntax). So I replied to your last message, pasted some text from a message that I have been trying to post, and sent it. The message did not post. So if this message gets posted, it may be the copy and paste mechanism causing me difficulties. We will see.

Best,
Frank