Re: st: Re: Difficulty with posting and replying

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Difficulty with posting and replying
Date   Sat, 02 May 2009 08:28:22 -0400

Hi Martin,

Thank you. I do plain text from my subscribed address. I spoke with Marcello about the problem, and he said that it appeared I was doing all the right things. I noticed though that I can reply to your messages, and that your messages start with a diamond symbol. Is the symbol relevant? I am trying to find something to explain my dilemma.

Best,
Frank