st: two-way table

From   Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: two-way table
Date   17 Feb 2009 11:24:26 +0000

Hi,

I have a rather simple question about tabulation.

I want a table with summary statistics (mean, median, SD, minimum and
maximum) for 5 time points for 10 variables. The columns should show time
points (10 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks, 40 weeks, 50, weeks) and rows reflect
the variables (A through J). Each column should be sub-divided into 5
sub-columns for each of the summary statistic. The table should look like
this (not sure if this will copy well on the list).

            Mean Median SD Min Max Mean Median SD Min Max

.

.

.

Can you help me with the best way to do this?

Thank you,

Shehzad