st: simple question on two-way table

From   Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: simple question on two-way table
Date   17 Feb 2009 12:26:58 +0000

Hi,

I have a simple question about tabulation of summary statistics.

I want a table with summary statistics (mean, median, SD, minimum and maximum) for 5 time points for 10 variables. The columns should show time points (10 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks, 40 weeks, 50, weeks) and rows should reflect the variables (A through J). Each column should be sub-divided into 5 sub-columns for each of the summary statistic. I want the table to look like this (not sure if this will copy well in the email).

           Mean Median SD Min Max Mean Median SD Min Max

.

.

.

Can you help me with the best way to do this?

Thank you,

Shehzad