Re: st: Standard error of a ratio of two random variables

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standard error of a ratio of two random variables
Date   Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:52:23 -0500

Sergiy, Could you please give some details of the study that you are analyzing? Is it a multi-stage sample? For the -ratio- commands to work, X and Y must be measured on each observation. What are the observations? In particular, I don't understand what you mean by "domains", so I'm not sure how to answer your question about "domains... that do not overlap."

-Steve

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Sergiy Radyakin