Re: st: Re: Memory

From   "Victor M. Zammit" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Memory
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:31:57 +0100

The following is a copy and paste of what I get from my Stata when I run
program makez.,ie I get  error 198 saying  " option gweight not allowed"

.  prog makez, rclass
  1.   syntax [, obs(integer 31)]
  2.   clear
  3.   set obs `obs'
  4.   gen a = invnorm(uniform())
  5.   ttest a=0
  6.   return scalar t=r(t)
  7.  end

.  simul, reps(100000) seed(123): makez
option gweight not allowed
r(198);

I will try the -postfile- option.Thank you ,
 Victor M. Zammit