RE: st: Re: Memory

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Memory
Date   Fri, 14 Nov 2008 13:42:43 -0000

One among various other problems is quite was the problem and why is it
biting you. For sure -gweight- is not an option of -makez-, nor is it an
option of -simulate-, nor has anyone else reported the same problem, so
where is this message coming from?

You still seem to have the option of using -postfile- as I suggested
earlier.

Victor M. Zammit

I haven't for the past six month or so because the updating process was
taking too long and I had to stop the process prematurely.I have Version
9.1.Could this program be modified a little to be compatible with
earlier
full updating .

"Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>

> This program works for me.