RE: st: Re: Memory

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Memory
Date   Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:44:14 +0900

A couple of people have responded to your previous emails and the
general thrust of these responses would suggest that no one quite
understands what it is that you are trying to do.  Frankly, I don't
understand what it is that you are trying to do.

This makes it difficult to give advice.

So, to resolve this, why don't you explain:

a) what data you have, and
b) what question or hypothesis you are seeking to address from these
data

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.