Re: st: Best laptop specifications to run version 9.0 and 10

From   "Jos� Luis Ch�vez Calva" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Best laptop specifications to run version 9.0 and 10
Date   Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:31:03 -0500

The best machine would be one with 4gb, a multicore processor (like
Core 2 Duo or AMD Turion 64), a very fast hard drive (7200 rpm or
solid disk) and a OS over 64 bits (like WinXP64 or Vista 64), but
working with STATA 10 MP 64 bits. Disadvantage: STATA 10 MP, too good,
too expensive for the commons.