Re: st: THANKS==>>Best laptop specifications to run version 9.0 and 10

From   Adrian Gonzalez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: THANKS==>>Best laptop specifications to run version 9.0 and 10
Date   Fri, 3 Oct 2008 07:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

I want to thank you all for your advice.  I got 12 replies on this issue.
Have a great weekend