RE: st: Best laptop specifications to run version 9.0 and 10

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Best laptop specifications to run version 9.0 and 10
Date   Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:22:43 -0700

I just got a new computer with Vista (Business) on it.  I had some
problems installing Stata 10 on the machine - partly there were
incompatibilities with the operating system, but a call to tech-support
got it fixed.  The other part of the problems were caused by my
inverting two letters in the code to unlock Stata - I'd like to blame
someone else, but I can't.  Anyway, huge compliments to Kevin Crow of
Stata

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health