Re: st: Fraud methods in Stata

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fraud methods in Stata
Date   Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:57:52 +0100 (BST)

One way is to use Benford's Law, type -findit Benford's Law- and use
google to learn more.

Maarten

http://www.dh.gov.uk/DHTermsAndConditions/fs/en?CONTENT_ID=4110945&chk=x1C3Zw

> The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government
> Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in
> partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.)
> On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.
> Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored
> and/or recorded for legal purposes.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081