st: Re: predict in ivreg28

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: predict in ivreg28
Date   Thu, 25 Sep 2008 06:51:31 -0400

< >
Even if your fascist I/T staff prevent you from downloading to the default location for PLUS (see -adopath-), you are free to modify the adopath and change the location of PLUS to a directory to which you have write access. See -help adopath-. Change the location of PLUS (permanently) and the ssc command should work.

Many people (irrespective of their operating system) will have difficulties sending or receiving .hlp files via email these days due to Windows security concerns. Windows users generally cannot download .hlp files from a web browser (that's why StataCorp now uses .sthlp in Stata 10).

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html