Re: st: High-frequency time-series (stata 10)

From   "Beatrice Crozza" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: High-frequency time-series (stata 10)
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:05:07 +0100

Dear Austin,

thank you very much for yor suggestion.
However, my bids and asks are for a same bond and also if I want to
treat my data as panel data, I encounter always the same problem of
repeated time values within panel.

Any idea of how to overcome the problem?

Thanks a lot

Bea