Re: st: High-frequency time-series (stata 10)

Subject   Re: st: High-frequency time-series (stata 10)
Date   Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:28:55 -0400

Beatrice Crozza <[email protected]>:
Sounds like you have panel data, not time series data.  See -help xt-
and the manual [XT].  Are these bids and asks for different
commodities/stocks/bonds or traders?  Do you have a variable that
identifies them?  Call that variable id and then:

tsset id timedate, delta(5 minute)