Re: st: Re: Saving 1 observation

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Saving 1 observation
Date   Wed, 28 May 2008 20:00:15 -0400

Dear Michael,

thank you very much for your suggestions. Just as you wrote, the first
one saves about half the time needed and is a good improvement. The
second one is a bit complicated, since I don't immediately see how the
labels can be declared/saved with this approach.

So, I am thinking about saving the labels first with -label save-,
then dumping the data into several files with -post-, then open them
one-by-one and apply the saved labels and resave. Would that be the
fastest way to do it?

Thank you,
   Sergiy Radyakin