Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression

Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression
Date   Tue, 27 May 2008 10:19:50 -0400

alessia matano <[email protected]>:
Perhaps if you show what you typed, folks on the list can offer
advice.  Even better, show an example using a publicly available
dataset, e.g. start your example code with

webuse psidextract, clear
tsset

Probably you need at least the idcluster(newvar) option on
-bootstrap-.  How are you demeaning yourself?  Better to use an -xt-
commmand.