Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression

From   "alessia matano" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: instrumental variable for quantile regression
Date   Fri, 23 May 2008 14:44:28 +0200

Many thanks for this suggestion also Austin. I will try to check how
it works. My sample is actually of 500000 observation for like 40000
individuals. However I will try also to run the command with some
random subsample of my dataset (just for computational need).
For the question of instrumenting I will read the references you cite
and try to apply them using mata.
if you have something more to suggest me, it is welcome of course.
alessia