st: lincom syntax question - help with modeling percentage increase inIV

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: lincom syntax question - help with modeling percentage increase inIV
Date   Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:04:58 -0400

From: Pruitt, Sandi L

Dear all,
I have a continuous level 2 independent variable in a 2 level random effects model (xtlogit) that represents a proportion (range: 0-1) and I would like to obtain the OR for a 5% increase in this variable.
I think lincom is the right command for this? Can someone help me with the correct syntax?

Thank you,
Sandi

Sandi L. Pruitt, MPH
Predoctoral Fellow
Center for Health Promotion & Prevention Research
University of Texas, School of Public Health
7000 Fannin, Suite 2570C Houston, TX 77030 Phone: 713-500-9975
Please note new email address: [email protected]

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/