Re: st: Meta-analysis

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Meta-analysis
Date   Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:52:59 -0400

yup, this is why this is a big topic ;-) ... with no easy answer...
conducting and interpreting sparse event meta-analysis is
challenging... especially when you find a difference in the end.

[and on top of that, as Ingram complains, no one uses the angular
(tukey-freeman) transformation ;) ]