Re: st: trend analysis for survey data

From   Mohammed El Faramawi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: trend analysis for survey data
Date   Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi steven,
It seems that I am missing something. Why do you
recommend using svy:regress with a categorical
variable?? why not svy:logit from the beginning?
thank oyu

Looking for last minute shopping deals?