st: update to margeff

From   "Tamas Bartus (tbartus)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: update to margeff
Date   Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:28:11 +0100

Dear Listers,

Again a new version of margeff is available which fixes the invalid
numlist error after mlogit. I believe only stata 10 users experienced this problem.
Thanks to Maurizio Pisati for pointing out the problem and the solution.

To get the new version, please type within stata

net from "http://www.uni-corvinus.hu/bartus/stata";
net install margeff

or visit the mentioned webpage.

And please ignore my previous mail, the example was produced using stata 9.

Tamas

Tamas Bartus, PhD
Associate Professor, Institute of Sociology and Social Policy
Corvinus University, Budapest
1093 Budapest, Közraktár utca 4-6.
Phone:  +36-1-482-7301
Fax:      +36-1-482-7348