Re: st: Re: "xml_tab" and "streg"

From   Daniel Klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: "xml_tab" and "streg"
Date   Tue, 29 Jan 2008 18:21:12 +0100

Hi Zurab,

Thanks for your help. I have the same xml_tab version. However, when I run your program it still generates an error:

/ln_sig invalid name
r(198);

I noticed that the ado was written for version 8. My version is 10. So I tried

vers 8: xml_tab, replace save(c:\test)

, which most times generated the same error message. Sometimes it worked but I could not infer the reason for that. The version command works strange...

-Daniel

Zurab Sajaia schrieb:

Hi Daniel,

I have -xml_tab- version 3.35 17Oct2007 available from SSC
and just tried following:

sysuse auto, clear
stset length
streg price rep78 trunk turn, distribution(gamma)

xml_tab, replace save(c:\test)

it worked.

Could you give me the full command line you use? if you have the same version but still get an error, there might be a case that it happens only for specific combination of options.

Best,
Zurab

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Klein" <[email protected]>