Re: st: Re: SQL Query Password/User ID

From   "Tam Phan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: SQL Query Password/User ID
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:51:46 -0500

Note that my windows NT authentication is not the same as my SQL
server authentication.  I believe this is the cause of the problem.
If they were, then I am able to log into windows, and set up once, and
everything will be fine.  I guess there's no way to automate this.