Re: st: Re: SQL Query Password/User ID

From   "Tam Phan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: SQL Query Password/User ID
Date   Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:10:32 -0500

I've set this connection up, however, I am still receiving the a pop
up message to insert a password (User ID was already burned in the
system) apparently  in  ODBC data source administrator, the password
is not being stored, or it wouldn't give me that option to "save
password" or anything of that nature.

Tam