Re: st: Is there a new zanthro command for the new 2006 WHO growth reference standards?

From   Ana Gabriela Guerrero Serdan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is there a new zanthro command for the new 2006 WHO growth reference standards?
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2007 01:53:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Elizabeth,

This question has just come ontime for me.

1) I have tried running the do files in Stata 10 and
SE 8 but have not been able to do so. I get this
error:
.
.
. /*      Fill in the macro parameters to run the
command */
. igrowup_standard reflib datalib datalab gender
agemons ageunit weight
height measure head muac tri sub
>  oedema sw

Please wait, programme is running.............

I've tried saving the files in the same location with
shorter name but havent manage to solve it. Did you
experience anything like this?

2) How different are the z-scores calculated by the
1997 reference population and the WHO 2005 reference
for under 5 years old?

3) Any further info on how zanthro works is greatly
appreciated.

regards,
Gaby

--- Elizabeth Rainwater <[email protected]>

Gaby Guerrero Serdan

Deparment of Economics
Royal Holloway, University of London
TW20 OEX