st: Computation of Correlation Coefficients - COMPLEX

From   John Bunge <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Computation of Correlation Coefficients - COMPLEX
Date   Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:52:48 +0100

Dear all,

two days ago I posted a query, unfortunately there came no reply on it.

I do not know if there is a problem with the question, but hereby I repeat it hoping that someone has an idea and can help. If the problem is not expressed clearly, please give me an advice.

I want to compute correlation coefficients within the following setting:

I have the variables CID (No. of country; 1-200), DEID (No. of decision; 1-4000), YEAR and DEC (no, abstain, yes; expressed as: -1,0,1).

There were several decisions per year in which more or less all the countries took part.

I want to compute the correlation in these decisions between every country pair for all single years.

Any helpful suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Best,

John.

--
John Bunge
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate