st: Re: Scott Merryman's contact details

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Scott Merryman's contact details
Date   Sun, 7 Oct 2007 07:39:17 -0400

Scott, could you please provide an updated email for the SSC Archive and RePEc Author Service?

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Pavlos C. Symeou" <[email protected]>
Date: October 7, 2007 7:35:42 AM EDT
To: [email protected]
Subject: Scott Merryman's contact details

Dear Prof. Baum,

I am a PhD Student in Management Studies and I need to conduct some efficiency analysis using Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA). I have some questions about how to conduct SFA using STATA.
STATA has some functions for the estimation of Stochastic Frontier models (-frontier- and -xtfrontier-) which however, are not quite developed making the software not an option, especially in the case of Panel Data model estimation. I have looked into different discussions in Statlist and found that a colleague of yours Dr. Scott Merryman gave some interesting replies to enquiries about SFA. I would like to contact him however his e-mail address [email protected] is inactive. I am wondering whether you have his latest contact details or probably you can direct me to people who have worked with STATA to conduct SFA.

Yours sincerely,

Pavlos Symeou

PhD Candidate in Management Studies
Judge Business School