Re: st: Re: Scott Merryman's contact details

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Scott Merryman's contact details
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:41:14 -0500

I have updated my email address through RePEc, thanks to Kit my email
for the SSC Archive has been updated, and I have contacted Pavlos
Symeou offlist.

Scott