Re: st: RE: Frustrating problem with Stata 10 graph editor

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Frustrating problem with Stata 10 graph editor
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:48:13 -0500

Tom,

Thanks for the suggestion. I edited out the % in a text editor, but I guess I made it worse. In any event, my edit didn't work. I won't do it again.

Fred