Re: st: autoregression on dummy varialbe

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: autoregression on dummy varialbe
Date   Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:15:40 -0500

thanks for response,and sorry for ambiguity
here is the sample data:
yearid  x
1       1
2       1
3       0
4       1
5       0
6       0
7       0
8       1

then, I want to apply AR for x. is that allowed? since x is variable only with
value 1 and 0. if not, is there any transformation on x that we can do?
Is that clear enough? thanks
min