st: RE: Re: wish list item - table

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: wish list item - table
Date   Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:08:15 -0000

The Edit menu leads to various other possibilities,
which predate Stata 8.

(I like the new graphics too, but I think I recall that copy and
paste of graphs in Windows [not cut and paste] precedes Stata 8.)

Friedrich Huebler

> I find -listtex- by Roger Newson sufficient for most of my needs.
> Type -ssc d listtex- in Stata to learn more. You can copy the output
> to Word and select "Table - Convert - Text to Table" from the Word
> menu.
>
> Michael Blasnik has an ingenious solution that involves mail merge. A
> presentation that describes his approach can be found here:
>
> http://www.stata.com/meeting/4nasug/mblasniknasug.ppt
> http://www.stata.com/meeting/4nasug/abstracts.html

Holly Wright