st: wish list item - table

From   "H Wright" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: wish list item - table
Date   Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:46:59 +0000

I have been Stata user since "Release 2" and have been amazed and delighted
with the advances they've made in graphics.  I especially love the
capability to cut and paste my graphs into Word and PowerPoint.    I would
like to suggest that they do something similar for report tables.  Perhaps
another graph type called "chart" or "table" where the user could simply add
the same types of parameters used by the tab command, along with title,
subtitle, footnote, etc. options similar to those found in the graph
options.

Please excuse my ignorance if such a thing currently exists.

Holly