RE: st: Panel earnings data and coding of time varying indeps

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Panel earnings data and coding of time varying indeps
Date   Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:59:46 -0000

I guess what is meant here is

bysort id (time) : gen MOREED2 = sum(MOREED)

David Bell