st: A question regarding parmby

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: A question regarding parmby
Date   Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:55:18 -0600

I am trying to use the parmby command to retrieve the results of a number
of regressions I am running. The command I am using:

parmby "qui sureg (Y XA) (Y XB)", by(group) es(N) label command norestore
saving(Equation1.dta, replace)

I need to save the R-squares and the Chi-squares from each of the
regressions. However, I have no idea how to get them. I have tried the evec
command, but without any success. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
A. Jalal