Re: st: Transformed values in logistic regression

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Transformed values in logistic regression
Date   Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to all that replied. Although there appears
to be no consensus about whether the referee is
correct in his assessment, there is consensus that the
analysis will need to be modified (perhaps needlessly)
only to satisfy the reviewer�s comment.

Thank you again,
Ricardo.

=====