Re: st: Kaplan Meier

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Kaplan Meier
Date   Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:20:40 +0930

Welcome to the list.

As  first step, you might  -stdes-  your data set and check the maximum exit
time (or just -stset- without any parameters).  Alternatively, -codebook- your
time-to-event variable.   One has to be suspicious that lurking somewhere in
your data is a t=40 or thereabouts.  I don't think tinkering with the entry or
origin will illuminate the problem.

Phil

ps: probably best you delete an unconnected thread of messages from your own
posts to the list.

--
Philip Ryan
Associate Professor