st: RE: plot/graph of quantile regression coefficients

From   "Joao Pedro W. de Azevedo" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: plot/graph of quantile regression coefficients
Date   Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:09:15 -0000

Dear Jose,
Thanks to Kit the new package grqreg is now available at ssc.

. ssc describe grqreg
or
. ssc install grqreg

This package automatically graphs the coefficients of quantile regressions.
It also gives you the option to graph the confidence interval, and the
correspondent OLS coefficient and CI.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs. Any suggestions or comments
are more than welcome.

Cheers,
Joao Pedro