Re: st: 'treatreg' questions

From   "CHO,HYE-JEE" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], Renzo Comolli <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: 'treatreg' questions
Date   Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:15:21 -0800

 Hello again,

 Thank you for your response, Renzo. Here is what I am trying to do: I am
trying to estimate two different types of treatment effects model. One is a
maximum likelihood model and the other is a two-step model.

 The STATA command for the maximum likelihood model is:
 .treatreg depvar1 [varlist1], treat [depvar2=varlist2]

 (for treatreg, MLE is the default)

 The command for the two-step model is:
 .treatreg depvar1 [varlist1], treat [depvar2=varlist2] twostep

 Thank you,
 HyeJee