st: Repeated ANOVA

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Repeated ANOVA
Date   Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all;

I have a completly balance repeated anova (I think)
and want to make sure that I am setting it up
correctly. There are 3 factors:

Method (2 levels)
Temperature(4 levels)
Incubation time (3 levels)

Therefore, I have 24 treatment combinations. The
outcome is the amount of DNA (or log(DNA)).

There are 10 subjects, and each donated 24 samples,
one sample for each treatment combination. Each
individual's samples were randomly allocated to a
treatment "group" to control for any order or sample
effect.

I set the anova as:

. anova DNA method temp inctime subject, repeat(method
temp inctime)

Is this correct?

Also, how do I specify two-way interactions so that
they are tested with the correct error term?

Thank you,
Ricardo.

=====
Ricardo Ovaldia, MS