st: display problems for italics

From   "Peter Wright" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: display problems for italics
Date   Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:05:25 +0100

Dear all
I am running stata se on a laptop using windows 2000.

Everything appears to be working ok, except that italics do not display in the stata results window. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it a problem with my windows display settings? I cannot find reference to it in the FAQS. Any help would be greatly appreciated as most elements in the on line help contain italics and hence they are impossible to read!
Many Thanks
Peter

Dr Peter Wright
Room B72b