Re: st: Multivariate kernel regression

From   "Millimet, Daniel" <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Multivariate kernel regression
Date   Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:35:12 +0000

See papers by Jeff Racine and Qi Li on no parametric regression with "mixed data types."  They show how to do kernel estimation with discrete and continuous covariates.

Sent from my iPad