RE: st: create pretty charts

From   "Fiedler, James (JSC-SK)[UNIVERSITIES SPACE RESEARCH ASSOC-DIV OF SPACE LIFE SCIENCES]" <james.fiedler-1@nasa.gov>
Subject   RE: st: create pretty charts
Date   Fri, 7 Sep 2012 10:57:33 -0500

People interested in this discussion might also be interested in the presentation I gave at the 2012 Stata Conference
http://www.stata.com/meeting/sandiego12/abstracts/#fiedler

James

From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of David Radwin [dradwin@mprinc.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 10:28 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: st: create pretty charts

Nick,

This suggestion is in the jurisdiction of StataCorp rather than a
user-programmer, but one feature of Tableau that I (and others) would like
to see Stata adopt is transparent colors.

To be sure, Sergiy Radyakin's -parea- (SSC) is a partial step in that
direction, but it only works in Windows.

David
--
David Radwin
Senior Research Associate