RE: st: create pretty charts

From   "David Radwin" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: create pretty charts
Date   Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

This suggestion is in the jurisdiction of StataCorp rather than a
user-programmer, but one feature of Tableau that I (and others) would like
to see Stata adopt is transparent colors.

To be sure, Sergiy Radyakin's -parea- (SSC) is a partial step in that
direction, but it only works in Windows.

David Radwin
Senior Research Associate
MPR Associates, Inc.
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800