st: create pretty charts

From   tashi lama <>
To   <>
Subject   st: create pretty charts
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:43:22 +0000

Hello all,
    I think Stata does heck of a job creating great graphs/charts. My supervisor is not quite bought on that and wants pretty looking, visually appealing 3D graphs/charts. Does anyone know any intermediary software that takes my charts/graphs created by stata and produces prettier looking charts, say for instance 3D charts? Any help or hint would be highly appreciated.