Re: st: create pretty charts

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: create pretty charts
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:52:13 +0100

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:43 PM, tashi lama <> wrote:

 I think Stata does heck of a job creating great graphs/charts. My
supervisor is not quite bought on that and wants pretty looking,
visually appealing 3D graphs/charts. Does anyone know any intermediary
software that takes my charts/graphs created by stata and produces
prettier looking charts, say for instance 3D charts? Any help or hint
would be highly appreciated.