Re: st: create pretty charts

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: create pretty charts
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:13:46 -0500

Perhaps I should take back my earlier comments. I just stumbled upon
the "Magical Data Enhancer":

http://www.r-bloggers.com/amazing-fmri-plots-for-everybody/

Ships for only $12,998 and will probably make a great Christmas present!

:-)