Re: st: exact row in which error occurs

From   Jeph Herrin <stata@spandrel.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: exact row in which error occurs
Date   Sun, 27 Nov 2011 11:13:17 -0500

I would be happy if Stata could keep track of the name of the do-file
(or program) that was currently active. I have tried on several occasions
to write a wrapper that would do this for me via some global variable(s),
but it's not possible to manage the situation where a Stata ado-file calls
another ado-file.