Re: st: Combining variables without adding

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Combining variables without adding
Date   Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:57:20 +0000

I agree with Daniel that it sounds odd. But if there is only one
response, then that is also the mean. So, there is only one rule here,
to use the mean, and -egen-'s -rowmean()- function gets you there.

Nick